Wednesday, March 28, 2007
8:03 AM
USAH LUPAKAN PERASAAN HATI PERTAMA KALI KITA BERTEMUTests are coming up,
MYE as well ):
STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYY
&
MUGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I'm totally drained out,I can't wait for Friday
Then I can at least sit back and relax
for a whileScience now
BYE!
edit/
Today had been a really tiring and sleepy day
But hell,I LOVE ENGLISH<3
Because we always have time to do our own stuff:D
I want to bake banana tart that Chen taught me
I GO AND EAT FIRST OKAY
I'M BLOODY FULL BUT MUMMY INSISTS ON ME EATING
AND SHE CLAIMS I HAVE ANOREXIA NERVOSA
Dx
edit/
I'm like asking for EVERYONE'S opinions
But I'm still in a dilemma,
Should I or should I not?
I mean,I know,it's really up to me to decide
BUT,BUT
Argh,nevermind,forget it
ARIF'S BEING ONE NICE PERSON
HELPING ME TO SORT THINGS OUT
THANKS FRIEND<3
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
Sometimes,I'm really grateful having older friends
WHO CAN THINK PROPERLY
AND DO THINGS APPROPRIATELY*
nudges Sugar Pie*
I mean that it's really nice having someone older whom you can look up too
RIGHT? or RIGHT?
It's really late now
I'll go
And I still haven't decide yet D;